If you are planning to take your business online but wondering if search engine optimization can really take your business to the next level, this guide with top statistics for 2018 will be of great use to you.
Let us have a close look at some of the most amazing statistics associated with search engine optimization:
- Quality content is one of the most important factors in any good SEO strategy. It has been proven that content improvements can increase blog traffic by a staggering 2,000 percent.
- 93 percent of all traffic comes from a search engine.
- Over 63 percent of all searchers globally are performed using the search engine Google.
- A whopping 300 percent of traffic is provided to websites by search engines than social media.
- 81 percent of online users perform some kind of online research before they make a purchase decision.
- 50 percent of search queries are four words or longer.
- 75 percent of people never scroll past the first page of search engines.
- The bounce rate of a website increases by 50 percent if it takes 2 seconds extra to load.
- 61 percent of mobile searchers are likely to initiate a contact with a local business if they have a mobile-friendly website.
- 88 percent of customers place their trust on online reviews as much as they trust personal recommendations.
- The average traffic share generated by the websites that are listed on the first page of Google search results is a whopping 91.5 percent.
- 4 in 5 consumers prefer advertisements customized to their zip code, city, or immediate surroundings.
- More than 40 percent of revenue is captured by organic traffic.
- 4 in 5 consumers make use of search engines such as Google to find local information.
- 78 percent of location-based mobile searches lead to an offline purchase.
- 50 percent of online users are likely to click on a result if the business brand appears many times in search engine results.
- 57 percent of B2B marketers are of the view that search engine optimization generates more leads than any other form of marketing.
If you want to take your online business to the next level and ahead of the peers, it is best to contact a professional Toronto best SEO company.
The Toronto best SEO company can help you explore the real advantages of search engine optimization to improve your chances of making it really big in the online world.