Many people mistakenly feel that slideshows are solely used in presentations. While it is true that they excel in that arena, they have a myriad of other uses as well – and with the right kind of slideshow you can even create a tutorial, showcase, demonstration, and much more.
Of course if you want to create a slideshow you’ll need the right tools for the job so that you’re able to compile it and add the trimmings you want. With Movavi Slideshow Maker for Mac you’ll get everything you need in a simple and easy to use package that makes creating slideshows a piece of cake.
Learning how to make a slideshow on a Mac with Movavi Slideshow Maker for Mac is exceedingly straightforward. In fact all that you really need to do is add the images that you want to use as slides and drag them around to arrange them in the sequence that you’d like them to appear.
When that is done you should have a rough version of your slideshow already. That is when you can turn to the other features in Movavi Slideshow Maker for Mac to give it some polish and nice finishing touches that will make it look unique. Some of the ways in which you can do this is by using it to:
- Include background music by choosing one of the built-in tracks or using your own audio file.
- Set the slide duration to automatically match the tempo of the background music you chose.
- Record a voiceover on the spot to accompany your slideshow as a narration.
- Insert animated transitions between slides individually, or add them automatically between all slides with just a single click.
- Add text fields and adjust their style and appearance to create your very own captions, titles or watermarks.
- Apply a variety of different visual effects and filters to transform the appearance, style and atmosphere of your slideshow.
When you are done you can save the slideshow that you created in Movavi Slideshow Maker for Mac as a video, which will make it easy to deal with and even allow you to upload it onto social media or YouTube. Because it is so straightforward and easy to use it won’t take you long to create your very first slideshow, and its features will guarantee that you can make it stand out and really capture the attention of your audience.