Vector marine charts on your browser
|The fishing web app is available at http://fishing–app.gpsnauticalcharts.com and includes the following features.
● Worldwide coverage: Includes US, Canada, Australia & New Zealand (Other regions coming soon):
● HD contours: 1 ft bathymetry is available for over 5000 US lakes (and growing). This makes it really easy to identify those humps and holes and plan a route growing over those humps when fishing.
● Switch background maps to Street Maps, USGS Satellite Imagery and more: To get an idea of the nearby terrain and streets, you can switch basemap to USGS aerial imagery or even regular street maps.
● Change depth unit to feet, meter or fathom: All depth contours, soundings and depth areas are shown in feet. But you can switch it to fathom or meters.
● Distance bearing tool
● Display latitude, longitude under cross hairs
● Rotate maps using mouse or standard touch gesture (Text stays upright on rotation).
● Tilt Maps / Bird’s Eye View
i-Boating Chart Plotter Applications
|i-Boating is a native chart plotter application available for iOS, Android & Windows devices. It includes all the features that you would find in a high end plotter. The application includes vector marine charts and lake maps.
● Hardware accelerated Vector charts
● Route Assistance with Voice Alerts
● Custom Depth Shading & Water Level Offset
● Works with existing marine electronics over NMEA
● Offline charts with HD contours
● Autofollow with real time track overlay
ENC Chart Coverage
i-Boating includes ENC/Vector charts covering North America (US & Canada), Europe (includes Baltic sea, Mediterranean & Black Sea),, Australia, parts of Middle East & Asia.
Look at the PDF Below